Arbonne GTC

Back in October I took the plunge to sell Arbonne as a way to make a little extra money.  It went ok and I was reaching the goals I wanted to reach but then I thought I should amp up my game to make this money making venture a bigger earner then what I was currently making.  So I listened to my uplink Stacey and bought a ticket to GTC and headed to Vegas with these beauties!!

 Stacey is my upline and she is a great supporter and never gives up on me even when I ignore her calls, emails and texts.  Sometimes you just need to unplug!! But she is one of my best cheerleaders and I know that each time I want to make it to a new level she will be there to cheer and lead me on!!
 Tracey and I met through Stacey and she is one of my sideline sisters. This girl is amazing I just love her.  Her bubbly personality and can do spirit are very motivating.

 When you get to the third level of management with Arbonne they will give you a bonus so you can drive a white mercedes benz.  I think I'd really like to drive one and to have someone else pay for it for me, but at the same time I really like my van and the room it gives us and I don't want to drive another SUV.  So this sedan is my mercedes benz ideal car.... well actually the two seater convertible is but that's not really practical for my family....
 It was nice to be able to take this trip to Vegas (Thank you Arbonne) and spend some girl time with these great girls!! I really love Vegas in short doses but we were so busy so having the one day after the conference was nice too!


 I'd never been to Fremont street and I was so happy we got to go it was a lot of fun!! The only thing I didn't get to do was the zipline, but that will be for the next trip to Vegas!!

I also got to meet the Biebs, or his wax likeness!! That's the closest I'd ever want to get to the Biebs, I'm definitely not his biggest fan but I do enjoy his new album.

All in all it was a good trip a lot of things learned about Arbonne, a new resolve to do more with it but also a bigger understanding of what I need to do in order to build success in Arbonne.

Have you tried Arbonne products?  Do you know the Arbonne Difference?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Day in the Life Friday Five