Welcome to August!!

Yeah so it's the same thing again.  I want to do this stuff, I want to sit and write, I want to do some income building activities and yet when I finally get my kids down for the night, I curl up into my bed and do nothing..... well maybe I read or watch tv, but I do nothing that is going to help me reach my goals. So that would explain the radio silence.

I am also much more effective at writing in the morning then I am at night, cylinders are all firing in the morning but not so much at night.  But how do I just do things that are rather boring for my kids but are what fills me with passion?  When my kids are up at 6:30 EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!  I would have to get up at 5 in order to get my workout and even half an hour of writing without being disturbed.  However, I am under the distinct impression that my children use me as an alarm clock, as soon as they hear me that is their signal to get up, so then I have to change my routine and do these things at night.  And I just can't seem to find the motivation to do it!!!

For example, last night my kids were in bed by 7:30 and I went out to our trailer to have some time to myself. This would have been an amazing opportunity to do some writing and what did I do?? Oh yeah I watched four episodes of Supernatural!!! Not what I should have been doing but it's all I could do with the amount of energy I had.

And I do have things I need to get done, things I need to complete that aren't even related to my blog or novels and yet I keep avoiding those tasks as well.  But this is me, resolving to start building a routine that works for me where I get to spend some time doing those things I love to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Day in the Life Friday Five