My largest collection

Do you know how some people are collectors?  Sometimes they collect things like Beanie Babies, or maybe Italian Charm Bracelet charms, or Pandora beads.  Maybe they collect cars or movies or any number of items. I've been know to collect things in my life, things like movies (I had all the Disney Movies, I still do on DVD), and music CDs and Books, all kinds of books.  But the thing I collect the most frequently are girlfriends.
I'm a girlfriend girl.  That's not to say that I don't have some amazing guy friends because I do and I wouldn't trade them for anything, but I am a girls girl.  I treasure my girlfriends and I keep them.
If I were a collector and my girlfriends were dolls, they'd be dusted regularly and put on display for the world to see!! I've been so fortunate in my life to come across some awe inspiring women that influence me to be the best version of myself.  
I've had some friends all my life, and others I've only met recently but I love having large circles of girlfriends.  It adds some spice to life!
 This feature is more of more recent girlfriends, girls I've only come to know within the last 5 years! And there are plenty of characters here, but you would have to count yourself fortunate to know them, and I definitely do!!

So Thank you to all my girlfriends, my collection of AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, WONDERFUL, SPECIAL, CARING, FANTASTIC, BEAUTIFUL, LOVING girlfriends!!! My life would be less full without you and I am blessed beyond all things because you are in my life!!

Who inspires you?  Do you collect anything?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

My Heart Belongs in.... {Friday Five}