When do you exercise??

More than anything else in my life that confounds my schedule is my exercising.  I want to be a morning exerciser, get up before dawn and do sun salutations as the sun rises, seriously this is a dream, like a bucket list item.  And it doesn't matter how hard I try, or how much I plan for it, it just never really happens.

I don't know why it is, maybe I stay up to late watching television, or maybe I just like to sleep until the time I was born.  I was born at 7:08 am and when I don't set an alarm clock I generally wake up at this time.

I have gone weeks trying to get up at 5:30 and all that's happened is I get grumpy, I really want to be a morning exerciser but it just doesn't fit my schedule then.

The only time it's going to fit my schedule is going to be in the early afternoon or early evening.  Maybe in three years when my young boys are older and can be trusted alone and to get ready for school this can change, but my reality is that exercising in the morning is not working, has never worked and the sooner I embrace that the better my life is going to be.

I have always had it in my head that working out in the morning is best, I am sure I read that somewhere and it stuck.  The best way to boost your metabolism is to work out in the morning, but it just doesn't work for me.  So I am going to alter my schedule, and yes it's going to suck a little, because running in the afternoon is the worst!! But maybe it will help with my consistency.

I'm also going to try to write a blog a day, even if I have nothing really to say, but before I go to bed at night I am going to sit down and type a blog and write on one of my novels.  I almost feel like my second novel is almost done, I have 5 chapters I forsee another 10, which doesn't seem like it's almost done but I have things mapped out, I have a plan and it's going to be great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Day in the Life Friday Five