3 Characteristics I am proud of

Why is it easier to point out the things we aren't so proud of, I could come up with a list of 10 characteristics about myself that could be improved.  Yet coming up with three that I am proud of.... a struggle.

Well maybe not so much a struggle as there are ones I am proud of having, but I know that I can always improve them and they aren't perfect.

So here are the three I feel are pretty much me without much need to a total overhaul.

1. I feel I am a good listener.  I am an active listener, I listen to listen not to respond.  I'm obviously not always perfect at this but I really try.

2. I am empathetic.  I feel for people when they are in a tough situation and even if I haven't been in that situation I can feel how they feel, this is obviously to a lesser degree than what they are feeling but I can definitely envision their trials and tribulations and how I would be in a similar situation.

3. I am imaginative.  I have a huge imagination and I can find creative solutions to issues by putting my imagination to work.  Sometimes it goes overboard and things I imagine are really way out in left field, but generally I am able to reign those thoughts in and find a feasible solution to any problem I m faced with.

What are your characteristics that you are proud to have?

Leave me a comment below, and Share on Social Media!!! 7 days in and still going strong!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favourites!! Friday Five Link Up

40th Birthday Bucket List

Day in the Life Friday Five